I’m taking a break…
In my daily posts, I rarely show my sense of humor or the lighter side of life, so I thought I’d take a break from Joanne, the serious and curious, to share something a little different that I received from a former colleague. You know, those chain letter email messages that are intended to be passed around that make you ask yourself; “Why are they sending this hogwash to me?” Well, sometimes we just need to stop what we’re doing and mollycoddle ourselves. We need to look for amusing diversions and indulgences from our often overly serious responsibilities and trying moments. So here we go:
February 4, 2013, apparently was one of several National Mental Health Days. And, the Marriott Rewards site to commemorate and complement this occasion published the following list of places that many of us have been–whether we enjoyed them or not!
Enjoy the trip…
- I have been in many places, but I’ve never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
- I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
- I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family, and work.
- I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on physical activity anymore.
- I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
- I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
- Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.
- One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
- I may have been in Continent, and I don’t remember what country I was in. It’s an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.